Welcome to County connection my name is Julie Souter I'm your host and we have a jam-packed agenda today to talk about all kinds of programs and services offered by Summit County and we are going to kick it off today with a section to dedicated to landlord and tenant rights and we have some folks here from Summit Housing Authority jennifer Kermode who heads up the summit combined Housing Authority yes and then a couple of guests from Colorado legal services Ron Carlson and Patricia Craig welcome guys thanks for joining us thanks for having us this is great good so Jennifer why don't you start off by just giving us a little bit of background on the Housing Authority the services it offers in general and then also landlord tenant issues in particular okay well the Housing Authority has several different programs that we bring to the community dealing mostly in education and then in some loan services and some real estate services and so mostly we work with people that are looking at deed restricted purchases but one of the things that we've started getting into is landlord tenant education and one of the reasons Julie is we have a very tight rental market here in Summit County we have more people that need to rent that can afford lower rents than we have rentals available so what we run into is a lot of overcrowding issues and a lot of landlord-tenant problems and I don't we found over the last couple years that people really don't know where to go we do have some resources out there for them such as Colorado legal services but people don't necessarily know that they're out there so the housing authority has started a free class where we bring in...
Award-winning PDF software
Colorado tenant rights hotline Form: What You Should Know
HUD also provides lists of resources for housing disputes in each state. Emergency Shelter, Housing, Child Welfare, Food Stamps — Resources & Information Colorado Office on Homelessness The Colorado Office on Homelessness provides information on government sponsored and local services for the homeless and low income. For additional resources and contacts, please Find a Resource: The United Way of Greater Denver The United Way has a housing program for women who are or were victims of domestic violence, or women who are or were in a same-sex relationship.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do CO Residential Lease Agreement, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any CO Residential Lease Agreement online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your CO Residential Lease Agreement by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your CO Residential Lease Agreement from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.